Friday, September 01, 2006

I'm a slacker....

Why is it so difficult for me to keep in touch with my friends? Most of my childhood friends are all over the world. Spread out further than I can reach with my pocket. But they are still my friends who I love and love me. When it comes right down to it, I’m so busy just getting through small things that happen, getting through my routine, dealing with obligations and duties (which I do the minimum of I must admit) the days gone, and their never seems to be any time. That’s what happens, but it does not mean that I really cant make the time… and if u get right down to it, it just seems that there isn’t much to say. My life’s boring, nothing is happening and there isn’t much to say. After all is that the sort of thing my friends would like to hear from me… the daily grind. Well I suppose interesting things that happen could be written up… but what i tend to write is about whats happening in my life, and whats not, and how I’m doing, and how I’m not. Such a summary really doesn’t have much space for a routine boring life, right. I should mail and keep in touch shouldn’t i… its so terrible not too. You tend to drift apart and then there is even less to say. Then u get an even smaller summary version.

Ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I’m so bad at these things… I mean.. I don’t know why… I procrastinate on meeting friends and family who are here close by as well. Well they are not too close to heart… but I shouldn’t be like that should i. I should take my obligations more seriously and just do it.
I suppose when it comes right down to it,... I just need to do it and be more responsible.
… sigh!

No comments:

Post a Comment